segunda-feira, 5 de março de 2012

What is this fear that comes together with happiness? What is this feelling that nobody deserves to be that happy, that it is a sin to feel free, to be hopeful about a perfect life. You look at the face of your true love and feel afraid that it will be no time enough to be happy forever. What if it ends tomorrow? Our silly life full of commitments, and empty of that simple moments when you are completely sure about what hapiness is. That moment when you hold my hand and I forget all the things. That moments are one in a million of study, work, sleeping, concerns. I wish I could at least dream with our happiness every night, so I could enjoy us a bit more. But in the end, what I can be totally sure is that God forgives us, because our love is much bigger than any sin, than any institution as marriage, or anything, because I know he bless us for the beauty of this feeling.

brudancini

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário